Carpet Cleaning Tips:
Useful tips on keeping your carpet & upholstery looking great.
1. Your carpet should be vacuumed 2-3 times a week.
2. Check your vacuum bag to make sure it is not full.
3. Use mats in high traffic areas.
4. If you get a spill on your rug, soke it up with a old white towel. Then add water and soke it up again.
5. Act fast on spot removing, and test a spot removing product in a inconspicuous area for potential color fading.
6. Vacuum under area rugs to remove dirt that found its way through.
7. Have your rugs cleaned professionally a least twice a year.
8. After a professional cleaning, make sure protective blocks are under all furniture to avoid color transfer to carpet until it is completely dry.